Make a donation
"BEARTREK lets me reinvest in the health of our planet." - Eric Everard, donor
Funding BEARTREK is more than just supporting an inspiring film with global appeal. It's an investment that pays out at least twice for conservation and local communities: first through an immediate donation to the amazing field work of conservationists in the film and later when film profits are shared with those projects and others.
Support the BEARTREK campaign so that as many people as possible see this game-changing film. The more people that watch it the larger the impact will be.
Donate * Wildlife Media is a registered non-profit organization. All donations are tax-deductible to the full extent of the law.
The world of Wildlife Media and BEARTREK is ever-changing. Keep in-the-loop with the following :
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter : Subscribe
- Check out our latest blog postings for news in between newsletter issues
- Follow Chris Morgan on Twitter
- Regularly visit our website for updates
Our work is currently focused on BEARTREK, but already, exciting new productions are underway. So, stay tuned!
Spread the word
There's no greater compliment than having people share their enthusiasm for us. Here are some ideas:
- Tell your friends, family, and colleagues what we're up to and ask them to consider a donation
- Suggest Wildlife Media to a company or foundation who might like to support wildlife conservation
- Blog about us or tell your friends on Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, and other networking sites
- Let a reporter know that an inspiring conservation story awaits them!
Stand up for wildlife and wild places
Wildlife Media's mission is to create a healthy planet for wildlife and people by promoting conservation through inspirational media, creative education, and innovative funding campaigns.
Whenever possible, be a voice for wildlife conservation and habitat-protection projects that are making a difference, especially those that involve local communities. And show your support for companies, communities, and individuals that demonstrate a commitment to co-exist with wildlife. We're all in this together!